Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! Here you’ll find recurring features like Who’s Working Today? and Coffee Shop, interviews, and even a general rambling or two.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Welcome!

Let me take a moment to explain my blog features.

The most fun is Coffee Shop. In this feature, I’ll invite guests to join me with their morning (afternoon or night) coffee and we’ll chat, coffee shop style.

Who’s Working Today? This feature will be written by characters from my works in progress. It’s a great way to get inside the heads of my key players.

On non-feature days, I’ll post interviews and discussions revolving around the field of writing for children.

Reader participation is always invited - just keep it clean, please.

I look forward to meeting you at the first Coffee Shop on Saturday, August 1 at 10:00 a.m. PST!

No comments: