Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! Here you’ll find recurring features like Who’s Working Today? and Coffee Shop, interviews, and even a general rambling or two.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ask and You Shall Receive...

Yesterday was a picture perfect day to ring in the holiday season. Rain beat against the window panes, wind buffeted the house, and the comforting crackle of a fire blanketed the family room. It was time to pop in “The Christmas Song” and to roast some chestnuts on an open fire (as the song suggests). There’s nothing quite like beginning a new family tradition with your children and loved ones...I just had one teensy problem. I had no idea how to roast chestnuts on an open fire.

Luckily, the Internet can answer just about any question. Simply type your question into a search box, and voila. Sometimes, you don’t even need to search for an answer - you just need to ask a question. In my last blog post, I posed a question regarding the maturity of a manuscript. A couple of weeks later, the answer arrived in my inbox, thanks to the magical world of RSS.

Thanks to Mr. Chuck Sambuchino and the GLA blog for going beyond the “each project is different and it all depends, yadda yadda yadda” explanation to answer my question. Read the GLA blog post...

No comments: